gy

let's get connected

Friday, September 16, 2011

Happy monthlysary..

Pejam celik pejam celik dah sebulan dah kat ofis baru.
Hurm, tak terasa sangat. Mungkin sebab cuti yang banyak atau mungkin juga sebab I am already adapted to the place?heee...

So, what can I say about this new office?
Well, 1st of all, totally 100% different from what I have experienced in work for the past 4 years.
The environment is different, the scope of work is different and totally a wide variety of people with different expertise.

Dan untuk pertama kalinya dalam sejarah alam pekerjaaan I really feel important, valuable and appreciated!
Isn't it nice? Walaupun hakikatnya the office is a bit disorganize and everything you have to search and sort it by your self with minimal person you can seek but then I think personally this new job is really good for my interpersonal skills. Having to have a superior which is very helpful and very much ready to train and give me the exposure I really need and wanted is totally super cool!

Sebenarnya, masih terlalu awal pun nak berkata apa - apa. Beban kerja yang sebenar pun masih belum nampak lagi sbb everything is still in the early stage. The real challenges is about to start any time soon and I really hope I pass the test with flying colours!

For the time being, lets just enjoy!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails